The Castle, located between Lahanario and Ryaka, has been inhabited since its construction till our days.
The Central Entrance of the Castle with the blazon on the lintel.
The Castle with the Old Oil Mill “tou Krassa” (of Krassas)
It is used by its present owners (Psarras family) as a residence, so it is not open to the public.
The building of the Castle goes back to 1618, as is denoted by the relevant date inscribed on the lintel of the first floor with the blazon of the Barotsis.
In fact, it constitutes a three-story “fortified residence” that pertains to the medieval type of castle-shelter according to Western standards.